Housekeeping – part time
We are looking for a new employee for our housekeeping team.
Your main tasks include:
• cleaning the hotel rooms, lounge, restrooms and other public areas
• handling the various linen depots and keeping things in order;
As a person you:
• Speak fluent English
• Have previous experience in hotel housekeeping not mandatory, although greatly appreciated and prioritized
• Are a team player
• Are able to work weekends and early mornings
Our team is a positive, quality conscious, attentive to details, communicative, loyal to the guests and to our colleagues, with a sense of order and humor .
We are always looking to improve the quality of our service and professional conduct. Amidst all of this we like to keep an easy going and light hearted attitude even in pressure situations. So, if you share in these qualities and are looking for an environment in which to further develop them, this is what we are offering:
• Part-time contract (with minimum hour guarantee)
• Daytime work hours (early morning as well)
• Easy access (bus stop from and to the centre of Copenhagen right in front of the hotel)
If we have caught your interest, please send an E-mail with your application, resume and any references you may have to our housekeeping manager Alex Popa email@example.com.
If you have not received a reply from us within 14 days after your application, it means the position has been filled.
Application deadline: 01.10.2019
Date of employment: As soon as possible