Summer stay at the urban sea side hotel
Skovshoved Hotel is not only close to Copenhagen, but is also an authentic Danish seaside hotel with a nostalgic and charming atmosphere. That is also why, Skovshoved Hotel is described in the new edition of the Danish bestseller ‘Sea side hotels in Denmark’
Enjoy a summer stay at Skovshoved Hotel by the sea, beaches and harbor – and with Copenhagen just 7 km away.
There is something special about Skovshoved during the Summer – and that is also why it has attracted the cream of society and regular guests from all parts of Scandinavia for over 300 years.
In June, July and August, we offer a three-days Summer stay in a beautiful superior room with balcony and sea view.
• A glass of home made Summer lemonade at arrival
• Three nights in cozy and beautiful superior room with balcony and sea view
• Breakfast with focus and healthy and organic dishes
• Two days bike rental
• Two beach towels and a complimentary beach bag
Price per person 3.000,- (in shared room)
*) Fewer and more days are possible – see rates below
- Extra bed per night DKK 250,-
- Small dogs are welcome DKK 250,-
- Bike rental extra day DKK 175,- per dag
- Additional night in combination with summer offer DKK 1.000,- per person (ex. bike rental)
- Delicious 3 course dinner in the restaurant A Hereford Beefstouw Skovshoved (excl. beverages) DKK 395,- per person
- Create your own Picnic Basket from DKK 225,- per person
The surroundings and attractions nearby
The area offers many activities and attractions
- Bike rides, running and walking along the sea side or the forest – or into Copenhagen
- Relaxing day at one of the nearby beaches (Bellevie Beach or Charlottenlund Fortress)
- The forest; the Deer Park with ancient trees, lake, the amusement park ‘Bakken’, cafes and restaurants, and the Copenhagen Royal Golfing Club.